11) Moreover, if two lie down together, they will stay warm, but how can just one keep warm?
12) And someone may overpower one alone, but two together can take a stand against him. And a threefold cord cannot quickly be torn apart.
HELP FOR HUSBAND
28)In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. A man who loves his wife loves himself,
29)for no man ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cherishes it, just as the Christ does the congregation,
30)because we are members of his body.
31)“For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh.”
32)This sacred secret is great. Now I am speaking about Christ and the congregation.
33)Nevertheless, each one of you must love his wife as he does himself; on the other hand, the wife should have deep respect for her husband
HELP FOR WIFE
Better to dwell on a corner of the roof than in the same house with a quarrelsome wife.
HELP FOR CHILDREN
1) Children, be obedient to your parents in union with the Lord, for this is righteous.
2) “Honor your father and your mother” is the first command with a promise:
3) “That it may go well with you and you may remain a long time on the earth.”
4) And fathers, do not be irritating your children, but go on bringing them up in the discipline and admonition of Jehovah.
ADDRESS: 4819 Church Avenue
Communication is the key to a good relationship.