23) By faith Moses was hid by his parents for three months after his birth, because they saw that the young child was beautiful and they did not fear the order of the king.
24) By faith Moses, when grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharʹaoh’s daughter,
25) Choosing to be mistreated with the people of God rather than to have the temporary enjoyment of sin,
26) Because he considered the reproach of the Christ to be riches greater than the treasures of Egypt, for he looked intently toward the payment of the reward.
27) By faith he left Egypt, but not fearing the anger of the king, for he continued steadfast as seeing the One who is invisible.
28) By faith he observed the Passover and the splashing of the blood, so that the destroyer might not harm their firstborn.
ADDRESS: 4819 Church Avenue
Communication is the key to a good relationship.