1) Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you,
2) just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him.
3) This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
4) I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do.
5) So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was.
ADDRESS: 4819 Church Avenue
Communication is the key to a good relationship.