15) “If you love me, you will observe my commandments.
16) And I will ask the Father and he will give you another helper to be with you forever,
17) the spirit of the truth, which the world cannot receive, because it neither sees it nor knows it. You know it, because it remains with you and is in you.
18) I will not leave you bereaved. I am coming to you.
19) In a little while the world will see me no more, but you will see me, because I live and you will live.
20) In that day you will know that I am in union with my Father and you are in union with me and I am in union with you.
21) Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. In turn, whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will clearly show myself to him”.
ADDRESS: 4819 Church Avenue
Communication is the key to a good relationship.