1) When Jesus had finished speaking these things, he departed from Galʹi·lee and came to the borders of Ju·deʹa across the Jordan.
2) Also, large crowds followed him, and he cured them there.
3) And Pharisees came to him intent on testing him, and they asked: “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on every sort of grounds?”
4) In reply he said: “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female
5) and said: ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’?
6) So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.”
ADDRESS: 4819 Church Avenue
Communication is the key to a good relationship.